Website marketing drives traffic period.! But with todays investor community having your information on one spot isn’t enough, that’s why EquityIR owns and operates numerous different online assets that we can immediately portray the company’s information as well as multiple partnered sites we can send the information to. Driving investors to read articles on well known sites gives us an advantage. Sites like www.investorsnews.ca, www.mjcanada.ca and www.stockalert.ca have become staples in Canadian investing with partnerships with companies like the www.fool.com and many others. Through our syndication and distribution network we get the companies information on hundreds of sites. More information below on our syndication networks.
VIDEO MARKETING: The Future of content marketing “Forbes”
In the last 10 years, the digital landscape has changed significantly. People are phasing out desktop and laptop computers to search the web and interact with content. Instead, they are picking up their mobile phones and tablets. What’s more, digital technology is cheaper today than it’s ever been before; there are virtually no boundaries on how, when and where people can interact with content.
Stats: Not convinced video marketing is the way of the future? Here are a few statistics to help you understand exactly how popular video marketing has become in recent years, according to news shared by HubSpot:
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web trafficby 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- Digital marketing expert James McQuiveyestimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 8 million words.
Through a partnered production studio, EquityIR is able to transform the company’s story into short eye catching videos, to effectively drive more investors, sales, prospective business partnerships and leads. Below you will find a video we have created for Captor Capital (C.CPTR) Captor Capital Cannabis company CSE:CPTR USOTC: NWURD FRANKFURT: NWV
Email marketing is still a major factor in most companies marketing campaigns. Emails still have one of the best ROI’s for companies looking to reach people for specific topics.
Investment ideas are no different, we are able to utilize our emails lists as well as partnered emails lists to provide the company with additional exposure.